INAEXPORT is the official B2B directories platform of the Directorate General of National Export Development, Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia, which was developed at the end of 2019.
This platform goals are as follows:
1. To connect Indonesian supplier with worldwide buyers.
2. To promote Indonesian companies and their products online to reach greater audience.
3. To provide updated Indonesian trade news for both supplier and buyers.
Through this platform, buyers will get the best and various product choices as well as a diverse selection of certified suppliers.
Whats in INAEXPORT ?
Are you a buyer who is interested in buying products from Indonesia?
1. Use Inaexport platform as the official source to get up-to-date information and to find a large selection of quality products and a comprehensive list of certified suppliers from Indonesia.
2. After submitting an inquiry to the supplier, Inaexport supplier will respond directly to your inquiry. Furthermore, a chat function with the supplier is available on Inaexport platform for easier communication.
3. To be able to submit an inquiry to Inaexport supplier, you are required to register first (your profile will NOT be visible to other suppliers except the one you have sent the inquiry to).
Register as Buyers: https://inaexport.id/createnewaccount?reg=buyer
Are you a supplier company or a potential supplier from Indonesia?
1. For those Indonesian companies who have met the export requirements and compliances, you can register your company profile in Inaexport.id platform and have your company be discovered by buyers worldwide.
2. Through Inaexport platform, your company profile and products can be accessed online by buyers and trade representatives worldwide. Make sure to display detailed information about your company, such as product images, summary of company profile, and your product specifications.
3. As registered member of Inaexport, you will have access to buyers’ inquiries and will be able to communicate directly with the buyers and representative of Ministry of Trade (Indonesian trade attaché, ITPC).
4. As registered member of Inaexport, you will have access to the trade news and market reports from representatives of the Ministry of Trade, the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and from the Consul General of the Republic of Indonesia in respective countries. And be the first one to receive updates about trade statistics, workshops, training, and trade show participation.
Register as Indonesian Supplier: https://inaexport.id/createnewaccount?reg=exporter
For Further Information please click the link below : https://inaexport.id/